Travel Nurse Operating Room RN Other Shift Job - 144280
- Danville, PALocation
- July 11, 2022Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- Other Shift
- 36Hours Per Week
- 3,372Estimated Weekly Total
- Vaccine RequiredCOVID-19 Learn More >
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Operating Room Travel Registered Nurse Job
Operating room registered nurses (OR RN) serve as key members of the surgical team of healthcare professionals. They provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery. As an OR travel registered nurse, you will be responsible for managing the care of patients requiring a surgical procedure that requires moderate to complex assessments, interventions, and levels of nursing vigilance.
Operating Room RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an operating room environment and two years of RN experience
Operating Room Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide patient assessment and monitoring during surgery
- Create and maintain a sterile/safe surgical environment
- Provide patient and family education
- Integrate and coordinate patient care throughout the surgical process
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
COVID-19 Vaccine Required for this job. Learn More >