Travel Nurse NICU - Level 3 RN Night Shift Job - 135269
- Long Beach, CALocation
- December 6, 2021Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- Night Shift
- 48Hours Per Week
- 6,090Estimated Weekly Total
- Vaccine RequiredCOVID-19 Learn More >
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level 3 Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated neonatal intensive care unit travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
NICU Level 3 - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and NRP required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a NICU Level 3 environment and two years of RN experience
NICU Level 3 Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of premature infants or infants experiencing severe and often life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment as well as intensive therapies and interventions
- Manage care of infants with conditions such as micro-preemies, congenital birth defects and complex surgeries
- Provide education on care of infants to parents and families
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.