Travel Nurse Labor & Delivery RN Night Shift Job - 131104
- Winner, SDLocation
- June 21, 2021Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- 48Hours Per Week
- 3,854Estimated Weekly Total
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Labor & Delivery Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a labor and delivery (L&D) travel registered nurse, you will be involved in comforting a mother through labor, keeping all family members advised of the progress of delivery, assisting the doctor during the birth of the child, and educating new parents on the care of their infant. In the event of any emergency situations, you will be called to provide your L&D registered nurse knowledge and expertise in the management of life-threatening complications.
Labor and Delivery RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and FHM certifications (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a labor and delivery environment and two years of RN experience
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide care to women and their newborns during antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum
- Monitor patients for potential high-risk problems
- Monitor, interpret, and chart fetal heart tones
- Educate and support mothers and their families about the birth process
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.