- Location: Burlington, MA
- Start DateApril 23, 2018
- Length: 13 weeks
- Hours48 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$48 ($72.00 OT)
- Weekly Pay: $2,496
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Intensive Care Unit - General MICU/SICU Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated general intensive care travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
As an MICU/SICU RN, you will be responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients.
ICU - General MICU/SICU RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and ACLS Required
ICU - General MICU/SICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of adult patients experiencing life-threatening problems that require complex assessment, high-intensity therapies, and interventions
- Provide respiratory and ventilator management for patients
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff® Travel Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.
A physician-led, nonprofit group practice. More than 500 physicians and 5,000 nurses, therapists and other support staff work together to provide compassionate care and superior patient outcomes. From advanced technology to research and medical education, they combine the renowned specialty resources of its medical centers with top-quality primary care services at community-based practices throughout the area.
Just nudging the outskirts of what is commonly known as Metrowest, this city is the beginning of the long stretch of towns that make up the north shore, even though it is really quite far from the north shore. Known for the massive and beautiful town green, but without the walkable town center and is most noted for being the home to the large city mall which is located right off the highway.