Travel Nurse ICU - Burn Unit RN Day Shift Job - 128756
- Stony Brook, NYLocation
- April 28, 2021Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- 36Hours Per Week
- 2,749Estimated Weekly Total
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Intensive Care Burn Unit Travel Registered Nurse Job
As an intensive care burn unit RN, you will be responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to burn patients.
ICU Burn RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an ICU environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS, and ACLS Required
ICU Burn Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide professional nursing care for assigned patients in the burn unit
- Evaluate, plan, implement, and document nursing care for burn patients as needed
- Complete wound care per burn protocol
- Address pain control and management in the patient
- Understand and respond appropriately to the psychological issues affecting burn patients
- Communicate to family/significant others appropriate information on patient’s condition
- Educate families of burn victims on the treatment of burns
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.