Travel Nurse Home Health RN Day Shift Job - 117398
- New Castle, DELocation
- December 16, 2019Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- 45.00Per Hour
- 48Hours Per Week
- 2,340Estimated Weekly Total
The Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Home Health Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated home health care registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Home Health RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a home health environment and two years of RN experience
Home Health bRegistered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a broad range of care and support services for patients recovering from a hospital stay, disability, chronic or terminal illness, and who need therapeutic treatment or assistance with the essentials of daily living
- Provide support, education and comfort care to patients and their families
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Perform duties in accordance with the orders of a patient’s physician, the policies and procedures of the health system and accepted standards of practice for their profession
- Manage the end of life and comfort care for the patient
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.