Travel Nurse Emergency Room / Pediatrics RN Night Shift Job - 132964
- Minneapolis, MNLocation
- October 4, 2021Assignment Start Date
- 15 WeeksDuration
- Night Shift
- 48Hours Per Week
- 5,092Estimated Weekly Total
The Estimated Weekly Total is based on working the listed number hours per week and includes available stipend amounts; eligibility may vary subject to company policy and applicable law. Please contact a recruiter for full details.
Pediatric Emergency Room — ER — Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a pediatric emergency room RN, you will assist the physician to diagnose and treat patients who are under the age of eighteen. The pediatric emergency room registered nurse will be responsible to educate the family and child/patient in regards to the urgent treatment plan as well as any follow up treatment that will be required. Pediatric emergency department travel registered nurses administer medication, start and maintain intravenous (IV) lines, observe and record patient status and treat patients under the supervision of a physician. Pediatric emergency room RNs require patience when dealing with children and families.
Pediatric Emergency Room — ER — RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric emergency room environment and two years of RN experience
- BLS and PALS credentials (certifications may vary by location)
Pediatric Emergency Room—ER — Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention
- Monitor and manage the progress and well-being of the infant, child or adolescent patient requiring urgent medical intervention
- Provide support, education and comfort to patients and their families during their emergency room experience
- Provide IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.