- Location: New Rochelle, NY
- Start DateJuly 23, 2018
- Length: 8 weeks
- Hours40 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$45
- Weekly Pay: $1,800
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Case Manager Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated case manager travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Case Manager RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a case manager environment and two years of RN experience
Case Manager Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs
- Accountability for the care, coordination, and discharge planning of all patients
- Examination of healthcare services provided to patients, especially for the purpose of controlling costs and monitoring quality of care
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff® Travel Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a 242-bed, community-based teaching hospital offering primary, acute and emergency care. Since its founding in 1892, it has provided for the diverse medical needs of the community and region it serves. The Hospital is part a premier academic medical center and the College of Medicine. It has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction by state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty.
This hospital is located only 15 miles from NYC where you can enjoy Broadways shows, great shopping, sightseeing and restaurants.