- Location: Boston, MA
- Start DateOctober 21, 2019
- Length: 14 weeks
- Hours40 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$30
- Weekly Pay: $1,200
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel tech working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a tech receives is calculated by multiplying the tech’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the tech works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the tech’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Endoscopy/GI Travel Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated travel Endoscopy/GI tech to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Endoscopy/GI Tech Qualifications:
- Active license
- Two years of recent experience in an endoscopy/GI environment
- The endoscopy technician will have a breadth of knowledge regarding gastrointestinal disorders
Endoscopy/GI Tech Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the direct supervision of the physician and the endoscopy nurse, the endoscopy technician will assist with procedures in an endoscopic laboratory setting.
- The endoscopy technician will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is maintained and functioning properly before use, preparation of the procedure room, documentation of patient information, collection and labelling of biopsies, and the transportation of patients before and after the procedure.
- The endoscopy/GI technician will utilize exceptional communication while interacting with patients, families, physicians and other members of the clinical team.
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.