Travel CNA Day Shift Job - 121568
- Minneapolis, MNLocation
- May 26, 2020Assignment Start Date
- 13 WeeksDuration
- 22.00Per Hour
- 40Hours Per Week
- 880Estimated Weekly Total
Travel and housing stipends are paid separately in addition to the estimated weekly pay shown above. For detailed information about the travel and housing stipends, please speak to a recruiter about this position.
The Projected Weekly Pay is based on a travel nurse working the stated number of hours listed here during the week. The weekly pay a nurse receives is calculated by multiplying the nurse’s hourly rate of pay by the number of hours the nurse works and will include overtime premiums, paid at a minimum of 1.5x the nurse’s hourly rate, for all overtime hours worked.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Travel Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated travel CNA to join our growing team of healthcare professionals.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Active CNA license in specified state
- CNA degree from an accredited program
- Two years of recent experience as a CNA
- Evidence of BLS and other credentials as required by health care organization
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assist with travel to the bathroom; help with showers and baths.
- Provide for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulate, turn, and position patients; provide fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
- Maintain patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; test urine; record intake and output information.
- Provide patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transport patients; answer patients' call lights and requests; report observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protect organization's value by keep patient information confidential.
- Serve and protect the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission standards.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; participate in professional organizations; maintain licensure.
- Enhance nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Fastaff will provide costs for housing during the length of your assignment, as well as airfare or mileage to and from the city of the assignment at the start and end of the assignment.
- Group health insurance benefits
- $10,000 Company-paid Life/ADD Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff Travel Nursing is an equal employment opportunity employer. Fastaff’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fastaff also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Fastaff’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.