Seeking: Experienced healthcare professionals with a desire to impact lives across the U.S.
What would you do with a little extra cash in your pocket? Book that well-deserved vacation? Spoil a few loved ones this holiday season?
With the Fastaff 2021 Referral Program contest, you can pad your bank account while also helping your RN or Allied Professional friends land a travel nursing job that’ll advance their career and enrich their personal life, too.
If you know a great healthcare professional, now’s the time to brag about them. Submit your referral and you’ll both be automatically entered to win up to $5,000 or receive a goodie box in the mail filled with Fastaff swag. Once your referral completes at least 30 days on their new Fastaff assignment, you’ll also receive a bonus payment as part of our regular-running referral program.
Contest Prizes - $10K total in prizes:
$5,000 grand prize
$3,500 for you (referrer), $1,500 for your friend (RN or Allied referee)
$3,000 second place
$2,000 for you (referrer), $1,000 for your friend (RN or Allied referee)
$2,000 third place
$1,500 for you (referrer), $500 for your friend (RN or Allied referee)
Fourth through 10th place receives a Fastaff prize pack filled to the brim with Fastaff swag
- Each successful referral counts as one entry into contest – the more you refer, the more entries you gain.
- Successful referral = referrer paid the contest winnings & regular referral bonus after the referred nurse works 30 days.
- You don’t have to be a healthcare professional or work for us to refer a RN or Allied Professional
- Referee gets share of prize money.
- Referrer who wins any tier also gets referral bonus from our regular referral program after their referral completes at least 30 days of their new Fastaff assignment.
- RN and allied referrals must start an assignment within 180 days of being referred to Fastaff.
Fill out the form below to enter the Fastaff 2021 Referral Program Contest.
Submissions are accepted until December 31, 2021 at midnight. View full contest rules and regulations.