If you apply for a new or renewed state license in Oregon between May 10 – December 31, 2022 Fastaff will reimburse your licensing fees up to $350.
Reimbursement and expenses paid includes the application fee, license verification and background check fees. Fastaff will not pay for postage, transcripts or coursework fees.
How to Apply For an Oregon License
- Completed online application
Application fee - $205.00
Background Check - $70.50
- Verification of licensure
- Submit verification of original state licensure.
- Submit verification of most current or recently practiced state license.
- Background check
- Once the application and payment is received, the OSBN will send an email within 12-24 hours on how to complete the fingerprinting process for the criminal background check. This also includes a specific fingerprint code.
- Request nurse transcripts to be sent directly to the OSBN. Requests can be mailed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oregon Pain Management Education course
- Complete a one-hour pain management module (NO FEE)
Renew your Oregon License
RN Renewal & Reinstatement: https://www.oregon.gov/osbn/Pages/renew.aspx
For quickest results on reimbursements, please send your receipts to Fastafflicensereimbursement@fastaff.com
- Please put your name and state of reimbursement in the subject line.
- If you are taking advantage of multiple state reimbursements, feel free to put them all in one email.
- If you have never worked for us, please fill out a W9 form and send in with receipts.
If there are any issues – one of our admins will reach out to you.
*All receipts must be received by December 31, 2022 in order to be reimbursed*