Fastaff will reimburse your New Jersey licensing fee up to $350 and support you through the process when you apply for a New Jersey license July 2, 2018 - December 31, 2019.
Note: This promotion is for new licenses only. View information about the New Jersey Renewal Program.
In order to be eligible, you must complete a New Jersey license application online through the New Jersey Board of Nursing website, then provide proof of receipt for reimbursement.
How to Apply For a New Jersey License
Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Complete the RN Endorsement application online:
- Online Application.
- Application fee - $200.
- Send additional documents DIRECTLY to the NJ Board of Nursing:
- 2X2 passport photo taken within the past 6 months with your signature on the back of the photo.
- Copy of your birth certificate or U.S. passport.
- Proof of name change if your name differs from your birth certificate.
- Online license application receipt, signed at the bottom.
- Once the NJ Board of Nursing receives your license application, they will send you the background check information along with the fingerprint cards. Complete the process and mail your fingerprint cards along with the background check fee of $61.44 DIRECTLY to the NJ Board of Nursing.
- Verification of Licensure:
- You must provide verification of licensure from each state in which you have ever been licensed, current and expired.
- Complete a verification form for each state of licensure that does not participate in the NURSYS online verification system. Send directly to the appropriate board of nursing.
You will be reimbursed for the application fee within 3 weeks. All receipts must be received by December 31, 2019 in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment, completed application or renewal receipts to your Fastaff recruiter.
Questions? Need help walking through the process? Call us today for more assistance at 877-912-9480 and press "1" to speak to a Recruiting Specialist.
*Promotion limited to first 50 applicants to contact Fastaff via phone or email at USNLicensing@fastaff.com with confirmed proof of application and receipts. You must have a completed long-form application with Fastaff, which can be found at https://apply.fastaff.com. Fastaff reserves the right to extend the promotion in its sole discretion.