For a limited time, Fastaff will reimburse your fees associated with obtaining a new or renewed RN Michigan license up to $250 when you apply for a Michigan license March 3 - March 31, 2020.
How to Apply For a Michigan License
RN Licensure by Endorsement – New License
- Application fee - $208.80
- Verification of licensure
- Be sure to list ALL licenses held on the application when indicated. The MI board of nursing will verify licenses. Requesting a license verification through Nursys or submitting a verification request is not necessary.
- Criminal Background Check
- The Board will send instructions and ID numbers for the fingerprint card via email once the application is submitted. You MUST receive the customer ID number from the board first before proceeding with the fingerprint process.
- Do not send fingerprints to Fastaff. Follow the instructions on the fingerprint packet received from the board and send to the appropriate address listed.
Renew your Michigan License
Renew online: http://www.michigan.gov/MiPLUS
RN renewal/re-licensure fees - $128.50 - $228.80
You will be reimbursed up to $250 within 4 weeks. Reimbursement includes the cost of the license application fee and background check fees only. All receipts must be received by March 31st, 2020 in order to be reimbursed. If you have never completed an assignment with Fastaff or U.S. Nursing, you must provide a W-9 form with your receipt to be reimbursed. Send proof of online payment or renewal receipts to your recruiter or email USNLicensing@fastaff.com.