NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAY.
- Eligibility. Giveaway is open to any attendee who visited the 2020 ACNL Fastaff booth #109 and completes a Fastaff application at the booth.
- Entries. One entry per eligible attendee.
- Prizes. One Apple iPad will be awarded to one randomly selected eligible attendee.
- Winner Selection. One eligible attendee will be randomly selected prior to the close of the conference, February 10th, 2020 at 6pm.
- Winner Notification. The winner will be notified via email and phone if applicable and will claim their prize at the Fastaff booth #109 before the close of the event, 6pm on February 10th, 2020.
- Deliverability. The Apple iPad will be given to the winner at the Fastaff booth #109 before close of event on February 10th, 2020 at 6pm. In the event the winner does not claim their prize before 6pm on February 10th, 2020, Fastaff will continue reasonable contact efforts and will mail the iPad to the winner. In the event the first winning attendee does not respond to Fastaff's reasonable communications efforts within 10 business days, the winner will be considered disqualified and a new eligible attendee will be named.
- Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
- General Release. By participating in the giveaway, you release HC Staffing Group Holdings, Inc. including its subsidiaries, Fastaff, LLC and U.S. Nursing Corporation. from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Your participation also allows HC Staffing Group Holdings, Inc. including its subsidiaries,, Fastaff, LLC and U.S. Nursing Corporation to use your story in and contact information for marketing, promotions, and advertisements.