Current Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Travel Nurse Jobs
Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated pediatric cardiovascular intensive care travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and PALS required (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a pediatric cardiovascular intensive care environment and two years of RN experience
Pediatric CVICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quickly focus and prioritize in an ever-changing environment of complex clinical situations
- Utilize advanced technology and evidence-based guidelines in caring for the pediatric patients in the CVICU
- Provide professional treatment and care for pediatric patients that may include immediate recovery of post open-heart surgeries and other cardiac procedures
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Estimated Weekly Total #||Start Date|
|Travel Nurse Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RN Other Shift Job - 161982||
Pediatric Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.