Current Medical Surgical Travel Nurse Jobs
Medical Surgical Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated medical surgical travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Medical Surgical RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a medical surgical environment and two years of RN experience
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide safe and comprehensive nursing care according to state regulations, hospital policy and procedure, and Joint Commission standards
- Demonstrate understanding and utilization of universal precautions, asepsis, and infection control procedures
- Operate and monitor equipment used to monitor and regulate the patient’s condition
- Assess the need for patient/family education
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.