Referrals Pay: Tell Your Friends About Fastaff
As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing offers nurses exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry because we believe in paying them what they deserve. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour workweeks and flexible-length assignments.
Now that you know the benefits of working with Fastaff, tell your friends. Fastaff offers the highest incentives and doesn’t limit the number of nurses you can refer. Once your friend* completes their first assignment with Fastaff you will earn**:
- $4,000 for these RN positions: Pediatrics, Pediatric ER, CATH LAB, PICU, Pediatric HEM/ONC, Pediatric OR, Pediatric CICU, CVOR, & OR
- $2,500 for these RN positions: CVICU, Interventional Radiology, Labor & Delivery, & NICU
- $2,000 for these RN positions: Case Manager, Chemo Certified, & Dialysis
- $1,500 for these RN positions: Endoscopy, Emergency Room, ICU, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Hem/Onc, Post-Partum / Mother and Baby, & PACU
- $1,000 for these RN positions: Ambulatory, House Supervisor, Medical/Surgical, Telemetry & Psychiatric
- $500 for these RN and Tech positions: Hospice, Cath Lab Tech, Home Health, & OR Tech
Complete the form below to get started. For additional details, you’re invited to call your recruiter or 800-736-8773.
*Referred nurse or tech must be new to Fastaff and meet assignment requirements, including completion of a 13-week assignment cumulative within one year.
**If any specialty is not listed above, Fastaff will pay $1,000 for a new RN and $500 for a new tech.
Please note: Fastaff does not place international nurses at this time, nor are we able to provide sponsorship. However, we can place nurses with a work visa and previous experience working in the United States.