- Location: Chambersburg, PA
- Weekly Pay: $2,704
- Length: 13 weeks
- Start DateJuly 24, 2017
- Hours48 hours per week
- Walk ThroughNo
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level 2 Travel Registered Nurse Job
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated neonatal intensive care travel registered nurse to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Referral Incentives for this Travel Registered Nurse Job
Refer a friend for this position and earn a $2,500 referral bonus when he or she completes a 13-week assignment cumulative within one year.
NICU Level 2 - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and NRP required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a NICU environment and two years of RN experience
NICU Level 2 Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of premature infants or infants experiencing severe and often life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment as well as intensive therapies and interventions
- Provide education on care of newborns to parents and families
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group health insurance benefits
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff® Travel Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.