- Location: Dunkirk, NY
- Weekly Pay: $2,600
- Length: 13 weeks
- Start DateJuly 5, 2017
- Hours48 hours per week
- Hourly Rate$50
- Walk ThroughYes
Labor & Delivery Travel Registered Nurse Job
As a labor and delivery (L&D) travel registered nurse, you will be involved in comforting a mother through labor, keeping all family members advised of the progress of delivery, assisting the doctor during the birth of the child, and educating new parents on the care of their infant. In the event of any emergency situations, you will be called to provide your L&D registered nurse knowledge and expertise in the management of life-threatening complications.
Referral Incentives for this Travel Registered Nurse Job
Refer a friend for this position and earn a $2,500 referral bonus when he or she completes a 13-week assignment cumulative within one year.
Labor and Delivery RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and FHM certifications (certifications may vary by location)
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a labor and delivery environment and two years of RN experience
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide care to women and their newborns during antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum
- Monitor patients for potential high-risk problems
- Monitor, interpret, and chart fetal heart tones
- Educate and support mothers and their families about the birth process
Benefits of Being a Fastaff® Travel Nursing Employee
- Premium pay
- Prestigious facilities
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate access to the industry’s best RN recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group health insurance benefits
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
About Fastaff® Travel Nursing:
More than two decades ago, Fastaff pioneered the practice of Rapid Response® travel nurse staffing. Since then, the company has grown to become the leading provider of urgent and crucial temporary registered nurses to help hospitals provide continuous, high-quality patient care, while offering premium pay to registered nurses. In partnering with many of the nation’s largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities as well as small community hospitals, Fastaff provides enriching employment opportunities to RNs while also providing the highest pay in the industry to meet acute staffing needs and provide unparalleled patient care.
Fastaff® Travel Nursing is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a small 65 bed faciity located in a quiet town on Lake Erie. The town is the westernmost city in the state of New York. This little town has so much to offer. Great shopping, restaurants , music festivals and more. If you're a person who loves the outdoors you will love this town in NY!!!