As a pediatric intensive care unit RN, you will be responsible for managing the care of infant, toddler, preschool, school age or adolescent patients experiencing severe, and often life-threatening problems requiring moderately complex assessment, moderately intensive therapies and interventions, and moderate levels of nursing vigilance. Fastaff Travel Nursing has some of the highest paying pediatric intensive care unit nursing jobs available. Join our team and share your expertise across the country.
PICU Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel nurse job activities match staff nurse responsibilities and include:
- Ability to conduct an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by the patient’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner
Are you ready to join the best Travel Nurse agency around?
Premium pay, exciting travel, day-one benefits and flexible schedules! Quickly and easily find your next travel cardiac cath lab tech assignment with Fastaff Travel Nursing. New jobs arrive every day, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices and get matched up with the jobs you want.