Current OR First Assist Travel Nurse Jobs
Operating room registered nurses (OR RN) serve as key members of the surgical team of healthcare professionals. They provide surgical patient care by assessing, planning, and implementing the nursing care patients receive before, during and after surgery. As an OR travel nurse, you will be responsible for managing the care of patients requiring a surgical procedure that require moderate to complex assessments, interventions and levels of nursing vigilance.
Operating Room Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel nurse job activities match staff nurse responsibilities and include:
- Patient assessment
- Creating and maintaining a sterile/safe surgical environment
- Pre- and post-operative patient education
- Monitoring the patient’s physical and emotional wellbeing
- Integrating and coordinating patient care throughout the surgical process
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
Sorry, no jobs are available in this area at this time.