Current NICU - Level 2 Travel Nurse Jobs
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level 2 Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated neonatal intensive care travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
NICU Level 2 - RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and NRP required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in a NICU environment and two years of RN experience
NICU Level 2 Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the care of premature infants or infants experiencing severe and often life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment as well as intensive therapies and interventions
- Provide education on care of newborns to parents and families
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
Sorry, no jobs are available in this area at this time.