Current House Supervisor Travel Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated travel nursing supervisors to join our growing team of nursing professionals.
Nursing Supervisor Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide general supervision, and organize and direct the work of the nursing unit and program.
- Coordinate the staff to assure that effective nursing services are provided and quality standards are met.
- Provide leadership for nursing department personnel for an assigned shift and for all hospital employees in absence of administration.
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of patient care.
- Support the coordination of staffing needs.
- Support the staff nurses with procedures and processes requiring expertise.
- Assess educational needs of the nursing staff.
- Demonstrate effective and accurate verbal and written communication.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Demonstrate knowledge of special needs and behaviors of the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient.
- Represent Administration in their absence.
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
|Job Title||Specialty||Location||Weekly Pay**||Start Date||PHP|
|Travel Nurse House Supervisor RN Night Shift Job - 64266||
Compact State: No
Walk Through State: No
Fastaff jobs open fast and fill fast. If a job is listed as “Recently Filled,” it means the position is no longer available. Apply today to be contacted when a similar job becomes available, or call us at 1-888-969-9215 to speak with a recruiter. You can also check this job board frequently for new “Available” jobs that open daily.