Current Antepartum Travel Nurse Jobs
Antepartum Travel Registered Nurse Jobs
We are seeking experienced and self-motivated antepartum/high-risk OB travel registered nurses to join our growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Antepartum RN Qualifications:
- Active RN license in specified state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS required
- One year of recent experience as an RN in an antepartum environment and two years of RN experience
Antepartum Registered Nurse Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and caring for pregnant patients who are experiencing complications with their pregnancy, but are not yet ready to deliver
- Provide nursing specialized care for high-risk pregnant and possibly postpartum women
- Continuously monitor the health of the mother and baby
First To Serve, Ahead Of The Curve
Fastaff understands that travel nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling. As the leading Rapid Response® nurse staffing agency, Fastaff Travel Nursing can offer you exclusive positions with the highest pay in the industry. In addition to partnering with prestigious facilities, our nurses enjoy 48-hour work weeks and flexible-length assignments.
New jobs arrive daily, so check back frequently or sign-up to receive job notices. We can match you to a job with a true purpose.
Sorry, no jobs are available in this area at this time.